Meditation Class Liability Waiver
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in classes during which I will receive information and instruction about meditation and/or related philosophy and teachings. I recognize that during the classes I may also choose to do physical movement, such as sitting, standing and walking meditation. I represent and warrant that I have no physical or mental health condition that would prevent my safe participation in meditation classes.
2. I understand that meditation is not therapy or medical treatment and is not a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the meditation classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known and unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the classes or services including those which may result from the negligence of the class instructor.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the meditation class or classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the class instructor, Kimberly Meersma (Kim Anne Coaching), (a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the meditation class even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
“Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in the meditation classes.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
6. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of New Jersey and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in New Jersey. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am signing this agreement voluntarily and recognize that my signature serves as complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law in the State of New Jersey.
Printed Name: __________________________________
General Terms and Conditions
Third Child Wellness Boutique - Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer Notice - The statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site, including any links to external sites, testimonials given by customers, or in emails composed by any representative of Third Child Wellness Boutique is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for the advice and care of a licensed medical professional in the country, state or jurisdiction in which you reside. These statements have not been assessed by the FDA . The FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support natural skin care or aromatherapy as effective. Any information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician nor should this information be used to treat any health problems without first consulting with a physician or pediatrician. Use as instructed and if your condition persists, see your physician.
You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Customers agree to hold Third Child Wellness Boutique harmless in any claim of product liability. Nobody working for or connected with Third Child Wellness Boutique is a licensed medical professional, unless otherwise stated. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding you or your child's condition.
Third Child Wellness Boutique is not affiliated with, nor do we recommend or endorse any other websites listed within our site and advise that you make your own informed decisions when it comes to links to other websites which we have provided.
Your Guarantee - We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied return the containers within 30 days from date of sale for a refund of your product purchase. Shipping and handling is an outside service selected by the customer and is non-refundable.
All images on this site are property of Third Child Wellness Boutique and/or the original image licensors. Testimonials and reviews are moderated and filtered for the best possible customer experience.
Customers agree to all the information given on this web site as the conditions of sale. Third Child Wellness Boutique will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the correct or incorrect use of any information published on this website
Your Privacy - We will never give out your personal information or email address, your privacy is secured! From time to time we may send a notification of specials running on our site to our customers, you may opt-out of this at any time.
We are available to assist our customers, if you have any questions, please contact us by email. We will do everything in our power to assist and advise you accordingly within the provisions of this disclaimer. We wish you good health!